Together we seek the lost, love the hurting, and disciple believers to do the same.
WE INVITE YOU TO COME AS YOU ARE.
Sunday Sermons at 9:30 am
Bible study and fellowship opportunities following service.
Essential Rock Church & Friends,
Leaders at Essential Rock Church will be sharing and posting a daily encouraging faithful comment and prayer. Please enjoy!
“For it has been granted to you on behalf of Christ not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for Him, since you are going through the same struggle you saw I had, and now hear that I still have.”
Phillipians 1:29-30 NIV
We are in this struggle together! To struggle, by definition, is to make a forceful or violent effort to get free of restraint or constriction.
Constriction is a tight squeeze, like trying to make it through a narrow passage.
How wonderful of our God to make a way for us to overcome struggle and truly obtain victory! The choice is ours.
Choosing to bend a knee in any struggle, allows the narrow path to open up and become paved with direction, strength, and help in ways that bring joy and rejoicing!
If we pause to look around for a moment, it can be seen that this is truly a Living Word...
...inside and outside brothers and sister in Christ are choosing to pray in agreement together
...family members going through a tight squeeze are choosing to join generations in prayer & then stand together in love.
...multi-ethnic, multi-generational, multi-denominational prayer gatherings are taking place, masks and Zoom calls included!
...neighbors are choosing to pray over the struggles in cities, states, and nations asking for a release of the blessings of God's undeserved kindness and total well-being and then work together for the good of their regions.
There is evidence all around of many pressing together in humble, hopeful prayer with expectation of making it through these narrow passages, to the other side...still together.
God's Word says if two of us agree down here on earth concerning anything we ask, that The Father will do it for us. Because where two or three are gathered together in Jesus' Name, He is here among us. Truly, we are in this struggle together and are not alone.
Father God, You are our Provider and Protector. Thank You! Jesus Christ, because of Your finished work on The Cross, we can now go directly to The Father through the power of The Holy Spirit. Thank You! We can cry out, Dear Father, we don’t know what to do, Lord, but our eyes are on You!
We humbly ask Spirit of Jesus Christ, as we are pressed and as we press in, may it be more of Your pure love that flows in and through us, whether we are together or alone. May it touch all those around us, friend and foe alike, for the glory of The Father.
May we be willing to listen and put into action what You share, no matter how big or small the ask because with You, it is always good.
We ask this in Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
-Bruce and Tracy Komassa
By August 16th Read: 1 Thessalonians & 2nd Thessalonians
Sermon Title: Living in the Light of Jesus”
By August 23rd Read: Titus and Philemon
Sermon Title: “Sound Doctrine and Radical Forgiveness”
By August 30th Read: 1 John, 2 John, & 3 John
Sermon Title: “God’s Lavishing Love”
By September 6th Read: Nehemiah 1-6 part 1
Sermon Title: “Passion, Purpose, & Completion” by Pastor John
By September 13th Read: Nehemiah 7-13 part 2
Sermon Title: “Returned, Repentant, & Reformed” by Pastor John
By September 20th Read: Colossians
Sermon Title: “Rescued and Rooted in Christ Jesus” by Pastor John
By September 27th Read: Galatians
Sermon Title: “Justified and Transformed” by Todd Vahlsing
By October 4th Read: Esther 1-5 Part 1
Sermon Title: “Protected With Purpose” by Brenda Slotten
By October 11th Read: Esther 6-10 Part 2
Sermon Title: "God's Providence For His People” by Brenda Slotten
By October 18th Read: Ecclesiastes 1-6
Sermon Title: “The Pathway to Wisdom” Part 1 By Pastor John
By October 25th Read: Ecclesiastes 7-12
Sermon Title: “The Pathway to Wisdom” part 2 by Pastor John
It’s Time To Regather!!!
Phase One Safe Practices for Essential Rock Church - Opening May 31st:
(All efforts will be made to provide a health safe church but health safety can’t be guaranteed)
Every Effort Will Be Taken To:
- Provide a safely sanitized Church
- Protect children with no Sunday School, just yet
- Protect babies by offering no nursery, just yet
- No weekday/weekend ministry groups will meet in this phase at Church.
- Masks are welcome and highly encouraged, but not mandated. (Those concerned are encouraged to take in our livestream until they feel safer)
- Families are invited to sit together. If needed, chairs can be separated, also, distant rows can be added for separation.
- Rubber gloves are welcome as well
- We request everyone follow safe separation (distancing) policy recommendations.
- No live communion temporarily during phase one. Please partake at home, or bring your own elements from home and partake during our livestream communion time as an individual or family at church. (Phase two will have individually wrapped/sealed communion elements for people to use).
- No passing of baskets for offering. They will be set out for people to make their tithe and offerings.
- No paper bulletins handed out. You can print your own from home before church, plus preprint your sermon notes to bring.
- Those with health concerns, risk factors, or living with those who do, are encouraged to stay home.
- Someone feeling sick or with a temperature above normal must stay home.
- Hand sanitizer is placed all around church
- No hand shakes or hugs
- Please bring your own Kleenex as we don’t offer shared use for now.
- Services will be purposely kept to 60 minutes or less to minimize gathering interaction time.
- Church will have a 2 day non-use rest period after Sunday services to allow any active virus to expire on most surfaces before cleaning crew volunteers clean.
- We will be omitting snacks and coffee bar until further notice. Feel free to bring your own coffee/tea!
We ask people to follow CDC recommendations and watch local and state guidelines as well.
Their is no pressure or judgements made on when you return. Seek God and be led by the Spirit as you individually, or as a family, decide when to return to live group church services. Our live-streaming is now a regular ongoing option for all.
God Bless Us As We Worship Our God!!!
If you happen to miss church, you still have the option to give. Click the picture to give tithes and offerings. This will direct you to our main campus, Christ the Rock Church. You can give with or without a login. You will need to enter amount and campus, Essential Rock Church. Thank you for being faithful stewards with what the Lord has given you.
You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.”
2 Corinthians 9:7